Will County residents are fortunate to have so many outstanding, dedicated social service organizations. Several of these local agencies have generously offered their informational services to teachers and/or students at Will County Schools through the Connecting Schools & Community program implemented by the Will County Regional Office of Education.
This program gives our agencies the opportunity to provide their services to our schools by registering with this office.
Below is a list of organizations and links to their information.
- Boy Scouts of America
- CASA of River Valley
- Cerebral Palsy Guidance
- Cerebral Palsy Group
- Children & Family Connections
- Easter Seals, Joliet Region
- Forest Preserve District of Will County
- Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- Health World Outreach Education
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Lightways - Hospice and Serious Illness Care
- Morning Star Mission
- Park District
- Will County Land Use